Domrei Experience in Cambodia
Domrei specialises in the design and implementation of large-scale household surveys characterised by efficient fieldwork, strict quality control, excellent data quality, respect for respondents and their communities, rapid and accurate data entry and detailed professional analysis of data. In recent years, Domrei has expanded from an initial focus on population and health research to encompass a wider range of specialised research skills.
- Domrei has worked in the following fields
- - Reproductive health, fertility, contraception, family planning, sexual behaviours, HIV/AIDS.
- - Maternal and Child health, immunization, anthropometrics, infant and child mortality.
- - Street children, orphans, trafficking.
- - Integrated rural development, de-mining, disaster management (preparation and mitigation).
- - Rights Based Approach, Humanitarian Accountability Principles, Ethics in Action.
- Domrei provides services in Khmer, in English and in French..
- - Best practice studies, literature reviews, needs assessments, project design, Log frames, Monitoring and evaluation frameworks, risk assessments, sustainability strategies, strategic planning and policy documents.
- - Design, implementation, and analysis of qualitative research, baseline and evaluation surveys, results dissemination, workshops and publications.
- - Design and implementation of monitoring and evaluation systems, complaints mechanisms, Human Rights / Accountability procedures.
- - Training of students, NGO and Government staff in ethics, social research, monitoring and evaluation.
- - Human Resource management for short term NGO project staff, mentoring and coaching of Khmer students and young professionals.
- - Translation of technical documents and reports.
Domrei partners and clients since 1999
ACIL-Cardno, AUSTCARE, Belgium Technical Cooperation, CARE, Enfants et Développement, Essential Drugs Bureau (EDB), Family Health International (FHI), PATH, ILO, Save the Children, UNICEF, UNFPA, UNIFEM, KFW/GFA, WHO, Cambodian Women’s Crisis Centre, The Asia Foundation, Lutheran World Service, Asian Development Bank (ADB)
For more information, please contact Domrei